Sunday, October 31, 2010

MY costume - 80's baby!

This year my costume was....
an 80's girl!
I love all the colors and style from the 80's and best part was most of my costume was found in my own closet!
I hope you like it
and comment comment comment!
I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween
and can't wait to see everyone's costumes!
Til' next blog!

xoxo
Blanca





My Bloody Scary Clown BF
My "run over" sister
ME :D
Cat sister -Makeup done by ME!
Happy Halloween
Sisterssss
aaaaah!

My mom!! I loved her costume! :D
Modeling the costume runway
Crazies


DJ

 
80's Baby!

13 comments:

  1. Love the costume. Looks sick! Great makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute costume! Love the makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got love for you if you were born in the 80s, the 80s. Haha, Calvin Harris song. I do hold a special place in my heart for the 80s. You look awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the sweet compliment! Gosh your halloween party looks great! I envy you, I did not have much parties as it was busy "visiting the loved ones" weekend :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you so much girls! I DO love the 80's... :D
    Askmewhats- We did have a great time at the Halloween party.. we did lots of games.. a little costume runway... food... candy.. and music of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooo cooooool loved the pics ,,
    u did amazing makeup ,, loved it

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey you i ove all this pics there very cute thank you for subscribing
    heheand the camera im using is canon eos rebel xs heheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks loves! I had a lot of fun using my creativity for the makeup :) After all it was Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  9. new blog follower :)

    your costume is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments.
They sure rock my day ッ

Comment, comment, comment... <3