Sunday, October 31, 2010

MY costume - 80's baby!

This year my costume was....
an 80's girl!
I love all the colors and style from the 80's and best part was most of my costume was found in my own closet!
I hope you like it
and comment comment comment!
I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween
and can't wait to see everyone's costumes!
Til' next blog!

xoxo
Blanca





My Bloody Scary Clown BF
My "run over" sister
ME :D
Cat sister -Makeup done by ME!
Happy Halloween
Sisterssss
aaaaah!

My mom!! I loved her costume! :D
Modeling the costume runway
Crazies


DJ

 
80's Baby!

13 comments:

  1. Love the costume. Looks sick! Great makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW! Your costume looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got love for you if you were born in the 80s, the 80s. Haha, Calvin Harris song. I do hold a special place in my heart for the 80s. You look awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the sweet compliment! Gosh your halloween party looks great! I envy you, I did not have much parties as it was busy "visiting the loved ones" weekend :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you so much girls! I DO love the 80's... :D
    Askmewhats- We did have a great time at the Halloween party.. we did lots of games.. a little costume runway... food... candy.. and music of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooo cooooool loved the pics ,,
    u did amazing makeup ,, loved it

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey you i ove all this pics there very cute thank you for subscribing
    heheand the camera im using is canon eos rebel xs heheh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks loves! I had a lot of fun using my creativity for the makeup :) After all it was Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  9. new blog follower :)

    your costume is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments.
They sure rock my day ッ

Comment, comment, comment... <3