Monday, October 4, 2010

OOTD- Air Jordan 1 Barons / Match my Kicks


 
Here is another Outfit of the Day combined with Match my Kicks.
Let's get to it since pictures speak bigger than words!


*no full body pics were taken since i was home alone at the time :(

Bow ring, Black and white bracelets

Denim shorts

Hello Kitty watch

Star pin
Air Jordan 1 Barons

Now to the makeup...

Smokey eye
Smokey eye
Nude lips




Thanks for stopping by!
Don't forget to comment and subscribe
Til' next blog!
xoxo
Blanca

14 comments:

  1. Great outfit girl! Love the new kicks! Looks fab with black socks too! Now..u gotta tell me where u got that cute hello kitty watch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks girls :)

    Miss ♥ Nikka - I got it on Ebay :) you should check them out!
    Lyricallyness - Aww.. I'm glad to hear that, sis! :)I love sharing that in common!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv the look!!! Te ves tan bonita =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit! =) I esp. love that black bow ring~

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower! Love the look!

    -Ariana
    http://shewalksiinbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im glad you guys liked the look! :D

    Black bow ring from Claire's !

    ReplyDelete
  7. very cute, totally love the makeup, watch and sneakers! P.S. I'm so jealous of how perfect your skin is you lucky thing :p

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left you a present on my blog!

    XOXO

    **Krystle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks girls! Drinking lots of water definitely helps on the skin. Guaranteed! ;)

    Toni Tralala- Well thank you.. i still practice and practice on my blending skills.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you blend soo well!! i love it im barely learning how to apply shadows!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments.
They sure rock my day ッ

Comment, comment, comment... <3