Monday, July 30, 2012

Diamonds & Wedding planning

For all of those who don't know I recently got engaged!  
Here's the post for that.
 As exited as I can be with all the wedding planning I just knew I had to do a little something for my nails to go along with my ring :)
 
 
Those of you who are wondering where I'm at with the wedding planning here's a little catch up. 
We decided on the date ... 
 November 9th, 2012
Yes it is a little soon but it all works out with the fact my Fiance's apartment contract is over in November so it would be perfect so we can then move in together.
The wedding venue has been reserved already.
Our color theme is gold, black and white.
Here's an idea of what I'm thinking.
 
I'm also thinking of making these cute little party favors with laundry clips.
And here's what I did to ask my bridesmaids, and flower girl.
And my Fiance's sticker for a beer bottle.
"I mustache (must ask) You"
Sorry for making this post so long but I really wanted to share with you all.
Let me know what you think of my ideas.
<3
Engagement photoshoot is also booked.
Fashionistas please help me with choosing my outfits.
Any ideas are more than welcome.
One casual and one more formal.

1 comment:

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When i contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments.
They sure rock my day ッ

Comment, comment, comment... <3