Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ladies! I need your help :)


I recently entered this contest from PLNDR, the clothing online store which is related to Karmaloop to try and win the PLNDR WOMAN contest.
I need your votes :)
All you need is to click on the link, click on 'Vote Here', write down your email, and VOTE!


What is in it for you!?
Well the website is also giving voters the opportunity to win $100!
(That's why you need to put down your email so they can keep track when choosing a winner)

This is not an ad in any type or form.

So if you have a second please stop by and vote for ME.
The voting ends on April 30th, 2011!

Thank you.
Have a lovely day because you well deserve it!

5 comments:

I appreciate all of your lovely comments.
They sure rock my day ッ

Comment, comment, comment... <3