Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hop- Movie Review!


Ever wonder what the story behind the Easter baskets is... Well this movie will take you to 'Easter Island' and show you all the hard work behind being "THE" Easter Bunny, making all the candy and chocolate, filling up the baskets with eggs and making those fun, pretty baskets for all the kids around the world, (except China ha ha- you'll know what i'm talking about when you watch it). Also, it shows you the story of how the ambition of a chicken takes over when he notices that the son of THE Easter Bunny is too into becoming a drummer in Hollywood to care about what he's about to become. The adventures begin when he meets a 25 year old "loser" who cannot get or keep a job and has done absolutely nothing with his life...

So I finally watched this movie on Tuesday with my niece, cousins and sister and I love it! :)
With Easter just around the corner this is a must-see movie to take the little ones, Or if you can manage to bring your bf or husband then do so!

I rate this movie a 9. It has a great moral of the story and I love how they incorporate humans, animated bunnies and chickens all in one. If you're a fan of Alvin and the Chipmunks, Toy Story, Despicable Me and all similar then don't miss out!
I hope you enjoyed my quick review and let me know if you would like me to review movies more often.
I appreciate ALL of your comments.

xoxo
Blanca

3 comments:

  1. Very cool I want to take my nephew to this one he's one so we'll see how that goes ahahah !!

    have a great weekend pretty girl ~!~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This movie looks so cute, I want to see it (:
    thanks for the review !

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL i want to see this movie it looks cute!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments.
They sure rock my day ッ

Comment, comment, comment... <3