Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Sedona Trip


Hey there my lovely ladies!
This past weekend I was over at Sedona, AZ with my sisters, mom, and auntie.
We stayed there for the whole weekend and had an amazing time.
If you're ever in Arizona i would recommend going to Sedona; it's beautiful!
We did some hiking, staying up late saying scare stories, shopping, walking at downtown, and visiting a plaza called 'Tlaquepaque' with lots of galleries, restaurants, and stores.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the trip and I hope you all enjoy.

*Do you like taking trips? 
With family?

Til' next blog!
Blanca
















1 comment:

  1. Such fun picutes!!! Hey girly I just posted a giveaway on my blog.. You should enter :) If you could would you please tell all your followers about it? I hope you are doing well.. xx Liz Marie

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments.
They sure rock my day ッ

Comment, comment, comment... <3