Sunday, December 19, 2010

E.L.F. Goodies

55% OFF Cyber Monday
Brushes
Falsies
Natural Eye Shadow Pallette
Drama Quad / Ivory single eyeshadow
Primers
Blushes
Mineral Eye Shadows
On Cyber Monday a friend and I bought some ELF goodies and i wanted to share them real quick. 
They had 55% OFF the whole website so all the products were either $0.45 cents OR $1.50.
So far all the products seem to impress me with the quality and the packaging but I will try to review them as I start using them.

Til' next blog!

Blanca

5 comments:

  1. wow, that's a real deal! I still haven't bought any e.l.f products yet, but I hear they're good! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had this deal in the UK. Looking forward to the reviews, the natural lashes are gorgeous and so comfortable to wear x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I see some stuff that I have and loved them. Let us know which ones u recommend and love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I've never tried ELF before but this is so tempting! :))

    I'm currently hosting an international giveaway so join if you want to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls!
    I will definitely be doing reviews soon!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your lovely comments.
They sure rock my day ッ

Comment, comment, comment... <3